The National Framework Committee for Work-Life Balance Policies
Establishment of Consultant Panel to Support Companies on Work Life Balance Arrangements
The National Framework Committee on Work-Life Balance is establishing a consultants' panel to support companies in developing and implementing work life balance arrangements.
Up to 5 days consultancy will be available:
- to provide advice to employers in developing or implementing work life balance arrangements;
- to train management and employees in designing and operating such arrangements.
To avail of the scheme, employers must:
- complete an application form (a downloadable form is available below);
- work in partnership with trade union / employee representatives; and
- inform the National Framework Committee of aspects of your experience in implementing work life balance arrangements that might be of benefit to other organisations